Do you work, teach or research in the field of open and distance education, or do have a passion for opening up access to education for all people? Then you should consider joining ODLAA. We welcome new members to join our vibrant association at any time.
Joining ODLAA offers several benefits to members:
- Subscription to our Q1 Distance Education journal
- Submit your latest research to our Q1 journal
- Discounted attendee fees for ODLAA and FLANZ conferences and events
- Access to a member only area
- Networking opportunities in a global community
- Attend monthly professional development webinars
- Opportunity to participate in global partner events.
- Invitation to attend ODLAA Annual General Meeting
- Voting rights at ODLAA Annual General Meeting
- Nominate members for life membership awards
ODLAA offers several individual membership categories:
Full Time Student Membership
Full time student membership
All membership fees are shown in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST with membership and renewals being for a 12-month period. If you are applying for student membership category, you must provide evidence of being a full-time student with your application to join or renew membership.